San Francisco, CA
Play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. We are looking for someone excited to take on our ambitious product roadmap, who exhibits passion, creativity and a love of building things. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build. If this challenge excites you, get in touch with our team.
- Move fast, ship fast
- Work closely with Bolt's Product team to make key architectural decisions
- Build features, create tools, and maintain code for everything users touch
- Troubleshoot issues from browser to backend
- Work closely with other teams in designing features
- Champion best practices and enforce technical standards
- Incredible work ethic
- Passionate about building user-centric products
- Desire to operate and effectively perform in a rapid growth startup environment
- Located in the Bay Area
- 2+ years post-grad experience in a team oriented software development environment
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.