San Francisco, CA
Bolt's people are its most valuable resource, and as the recruiter you'll work closely with the founders and company leadership to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. You’ll work with hiring managers to identify needs, build plans, and make hires.
Recruiters at Bolt are full-cycle, you’ll source, screen, schedule and help close candidates. Ideal candidates can contribute broadly across recruiting by helping to build process, institute best practices, and increase our efficiency.
Candidates from non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We expect our team to be a blend of amazing traditional recruiters, leveragers, data analysts and hustlers.
- Source candidates
- Evaluate during first phone screen
- Manage interview process
- Work with coordinators to ensure high quality experience
- Partner with hiring managers to fill specific roles
- Partner with senior team to close candidates
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.