Software Engineer in Test (QA - Engineer)
San Francisco, CA
Bolt is looking to hire a Software Engineer in Test (SDET) to help scale excellence across our technology stack. You’ll build and own the testing platform, frameworks, and actual tests for our engineering team.
The ideal candidate has a keen sense of what it takes to ship great software in a fast moving technical environment. You should be able to identify areas for improvement, proactively make those improvements, and communicate changes to the team.
- Build automated tests that can continuously test Bolt checkout product
- Own and maintain all scripts to run tests
- Build and maintain frameworks for cross browser/multiple browser testing.
- Build end-to-end automated tests that can continuously test Bolt checkout across multiple shopping cart platforms
- Build the roadmap and process for iterating on tests, writing new test cases.
- (potentially) Own and maintain load testing frameworks.
- (potentially) Stress test Bolt APIs and services to identify weaknesses and the max rps we can support
- Strong detail orientated mind-set
- Outstanding technical problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a software engineer in test or QA.
- Prior experience writing automation tests and framework.
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.