San Francisco, CA
Bolt is looking to build its accounting team from 0 to 1. As the first Staff Accountant, you’ll work directly with the Controller to prepare financial statements for internal and external reporting. You’ll run accounts payable / billing processes, reconcile transactions, and maintain the general ledger.
Backgrounds will be varied but should include prior accounting work.
- Assist Controller in preparing consolidated internal and external financial statements
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses, requesting disbursements, and reconciling accounts
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Run daily accounts payable and billing, streamlining processes where possible
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting
- Prior experience with: Quickbooks Online, Xero, Expensify, Bill.com, Intacct, NetSuite
- CPA (or equivalent), startup experience, Big 4 experience
- Top marks in firm or in-house