Software Engineer - Integrations
Play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. We are looking for someone who oozes passion, creativity, and a love of building great things. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build. You’ll have a ton of trust and responsibility. So, if challenges excite you, and you’re ready for a big one, let us know.
As a Software Engineer - Integrations you'll work with our customers to integrate Bolt on their websites. You'll manage the integration, support our customer's developers, and help clients go-live faster.
- Move fast, ship fast
- Take ownership of large integration projects
- Work closely with our Product team to formulate and launch experiments that drive growth for our end customers
- Build, maintain, and document our integrations and plug-ins ecosystem
- Work closely with businesses using Bolt, including providing supplemental support for integrations (css customization, answering technical questions, etc.) and resolving technical issues that arise (e.g., compatibility of custom discount module, handling of complex shipping rules)
- Incredible work ethic
- Passionate about building great products
- At least 2 years of professional engineering experience
- Strong communication skills
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.