San Francisco, CA
As we grow, we're looking for a self-starter who can coordinate our office day-to-day and cultivate our phenomenal culture. We view this role as an operational lynchpin in our business - as our office manager, you will have a massive immediate impact and considerable room for growth. You'll manage our office's daily operations, organize company events, make decisions on any external contractors and vendors who work with us on-site, and coordinate our in-office interviews. Our ideal candidate can quickly take on additional responsibilities.
An ideal candidate has a strong sense of empathy and is comfortable working with ambiguity and taking initiative. We'd love to find someone that we can invest in for the long run. Candidates from non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate office day-to-day logistics
- Contract, negotiate with, and oversee external vendors who work with us on-site
- Keep a pulse-check on office culture and organize office activities & events
- Manage on-site interviews to ensure high quality experience
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Why You'll Love Bolt
- You'll get a free lunch. No really, we order in or go out every single day. It is one less distraction that will allow you to focus on doing what you do best.
- We have an outstanding culture. We play music, take coffee/red bull breaks, and do outings like skiing, bowling, and more.
- You'll have autonomy to make decisions that are best for the business. We want everyone to feel empowered to contribute to Bolt as they see fit.
- The only limit to your potential here is your own dedication to succeed.