We are witnessing a massive shift of consumer presence from offline to online. With it, there is a need for technologies that enable online businesses to thrive. Bolt is at the center of this universe leading the next generation of ecommerce, having created a best-in-class buying experience from checkout to fraud detection, payments and more. With our help, retailers can successfully compete with the online retail giants that have the means to invest in technology.
The Enterprise Merchant Expansion team is leading the efforts to make Bolt the best platform for enterprise merchants with millions of customers and hundreds of millions of dollars being processed annually through bolt. Our team is empowered to do whatever it takes to make sure such merchants are successful in running their businesses and making Bolt a critical part of that success.
We are looking for someone who is excited when facing big challenges, thrives when given autonomy to figure out solutions and loves diving deep into complex systems. If this describes you, get in touch with us!
Check out our Engineering Blog!
- Work with a passionate, smart and ambitious team of engineers who built large scale systems at Uber, AirBnB, Facebook and Google (https://www.bolt.com/team).
- Take ownership of your own projects while pairing with mentors.
- Design and build mission critical products that our merchants love to use.
- Be given the opportunity to learn about and contribute to many areas such as infrastructure, databases, APIs, plugins and developer tools in addition to your feature work.
- Learn from and help shape our company's engineering culture.
Technologies we use:
- Typescript / React
- SFCC Demandware (must have for this position)
- Are curious and passionate about technology
- Believe in our values
- Relevant industry experience (internships/Co-op if new grad)
- Are excited about jumping into any area of technology
- Have strong communication skills
- Have prior experience working with SFCC Demandware
- Flexible PTO
- Remote friendly work structures
- Home Office Setup Budget
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Monthly team events
- Paid parental leave
- Awesome teammates!
Bolt’s committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcome applications from individuals from equity seeking groups such as women, radicalized/visible minorities, indigenous/aboriginal people, people with disabilities, people who identify in the LGBTQ+ community and others who reflect the diversity of Canadian society.