Customer Success Analytics and Insights
San Francisco, CA
Bolt’s platform covers checkout, fraud, and payments needs for our growing customer base, and our core value to our ecommerce customers is that we make them more money. To ensure that we demonstrate Bolt’s comprehensive value, we need a dedicated analyst to support the Success team in delivering reporting, metrics, and success statistics to our customers to demonstrate the value that they see with Bolt.
Ideal candidates have strong backgrounds in analytics tools and methods, with the ability to understand technical complexity and drive to get stuff done. We seek deeply curious individuals that are passionate about solving challenging problems.
Your mission at Bolt is to:
Optimize Approaches to Measuring Success with Bolt - Measuring the success of Bolt’s requires structuring the gathering and analysis of data, pricing, and other key metrics to ensure proper measurement of success. You will be responsible for optimizing our approach, along with infrastructure including calculators and analytical frameworks, to consistently report baseline success metrics to merchants.
Execute Customized Analyses, Testing, and Reporting for Merchant Success - You will execute on ad hoc analyses as needed to find insights and creative ways of using data to demonstrate Bolt's value by diving into web analytics, a/b testing, ROI calculations, and cost savings comparisons.
Partner with Other Teams for Scale and Innovation - We win as a team at Bolt, and you will partner with other parts of the organization to ensure that we have a consistent way to provide enhanced reporting, value analysis, and other tools for merchants to be successful.
- Support the Customer Success team in collecting, analyzing, and confirming data-focused success criteria
- Review Google Analytics reports and data to better understand pre and post launch metrics
- Create models and infrastructure for analyzing return, lift, and other key metrics to help the Success team manage merchant expectations
- Execute ad hoc analyses to find creative ways to demonstrate Bolt’s value to merchants
- Scope various tools for reporting, analytics, a/b testing, and other options to scale Bolt’s ability to help merchants analyze key ecommerce metrics along with the value of Bolt
- Partner with internal product and engineering teams to generate plans for continuous improvement and innovation for Bolt’s merchant facing reporting and dashboards
- 3+ years of experience in a data and analytics role responsible for supporting customer-facing teams and/or customer-facing tools for reporting, dashboards, and other analytics
- Creative and resourceful analytics background
- Experience with a/b testing, conversion rate optimization, and funnels for ecommerce
- Comfortable thinking through pricing for usage-based revenue models
- Ideal candidates have either strong academic credentials or experience at a top employer. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.