San Francisco, CA
Bolt's people are its most valuable resource, and as the Recruiting Coordinator, you'll work closely with the founders and company leadership to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. You’ll work with Recruiters to identify sourcing needs and build the strongest hiring funnels.
Ideal candidates can contribute broadly across recruiting by helping to build process, institute best practices, and increase our efficiency.
People from non-traditional backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms and by targeted networking
- 1+ years of working experience
- High level attention to detail in interactions with candidates
- Personable and able to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- Takes a creative approach to problem solving
- Enjoys learning how success metrics for candidates are measured in a rapidly growing company
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.