Data Science- Product
San Francisco, CA
Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. We're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is hiring our first Data Scientist to bring our data to life by uncovering insights and turning it into a tool through models and forecasts. The ideal candidate has worked successfully in technology organizations as a data scientist or similar role and has strong theoretical and practical skills.
- Use data to inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Develop statistical analysis and models and apply them to solving real problems
- Work with our product development team to guide product decisions through data-based recommendations
- Automate analysis and data pipelines while ensuring our data infrastructure is set up for scale
- Comfort and experience building complex SQL queries
- Experience with a variety of data manipulation tools and languages (SQL, R, Python)
- Deep understanding of statistics(e.g. hypothesis testing and regressions)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.