Salt Lake City, UT
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt's mission is to make online commerce instant, consistent and trusted across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Support Analysts are critical contributors to customer success, ensuring prompt and effective resolution of merchant requests, issues, and questions. Your excellent communication and problem-solving skills will build trust in our product and team, helping Bolt develop a reputation across the industry for our world-class customer service. You’ll also be an advocate for the customer internally, leveraging your unique view of our merchant experience to influence improvements across the organization. You’re a great fit for the role if you enjoy the thrill of resolving a diverse range of requests, love to learn, and are highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
- Resolve customer requests, issues, and questions to a high level of satisfaction, always building toward long-term customer success
- Interface primarily with business owners, eCommerce directors, customer support specialists, and accountants/controllers using the Bolt platform
- Leverage your exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to identify root causes, set customer expectations, and ensure prompt issue resolution
- Be a brand ambassador for Bolt over email, phone, and chat, leaving lasting positive impressions with customers as you drive successful resolution of their requests
- Partner with Product and Engineering to resolve technical issues and influence long-term product development decisions
- Work closely with Merchant Success Leadership to drive long-term improvements to our support operations
- Contribute to customer-facing documentation, ensuring that Bolt’s merchants can find answers to their questions even faster through self-service channels
- Be a master of Bolt’s customer experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in customer-facing roles at eCommerce, Payments, Retail, or Software companies
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding prioritization and time-management skills
- Outstanding customer empathy
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Domain expertise in eCommerce preferred (Bonus)
- Knowledge of Shopping Cart Platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce) (Bonus)
- Experience with Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel (Bonus)
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.