Business Development Representative
Salt Lake City, UT
Who We Are
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages.To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt makes online commerce easy, secure, ethical, and efficient for all parties. To pursue such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Are you someone who is not turned off by the prospect of working hard? Are you passionate about learning modern sales while selling a state of the art product? Are you always trying to figure out how you can work smarter and harder?
We need self starters with a positive outlook and the ability to self-motivate to join our Business Development team. No experience required and new graduates are urged to apply.
We are strong believers in technology, and the impact that good technology can have on people's lives and want other people who feel that passion too. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with and learn from a fast-growing, high performance team.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities for Bolt by contacting potential customers. In this position you are a driving force for the company by boosting sales and contributing to the long-term business growth of a super exciting start-up.
- You will qualify leads as sales opportunities through cold calls and emails (200-300 calls per day
- Your goal will be setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and our Account Executives
- You will be in charge of tracking your data so that you can report to the Business Development Manager and your peers on your weekly sales results
- We need determined people who are relentlessly persistent, and refuse to take no for an answer
- You are able to both gain trust and persuade people to give you their time
- Your strong attention to detail will be noticed here. We have big goals and need people who will ensure that we have the correct data we need to grow (and look for ways to help us improve along the way)
- You understand that activity means less than the results. You are always looking at ways to improve your process, or use your time more effectively
Why You’ll Love Bolt
- You'll get a free lunch. No really, we order in or go out every single day. It is one less distraction that will allow you to focus on doing what you do best.
- We work 8-4 which means that you'll be off early enough every day to fit in a work out, go take a hike, or even get up to Brighton for some night skiing.
- You will also receive an uncapped commission plan, along with a base salary. The only limit to your earnings here is your own dedication to succeedWe have an outstanding culture.
- We play music, take coffee/red bull breaks, and do outings like skiing, bowling, and more