Partnership Manager / Business Development Manager
San Francisco, CA
Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Bolt is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, we’ve redesigned payments from the ground up. Bolt's mission is to make online commerce instant, consistent and trusted across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt’s partner ecosystem consists of a wide array of partners. From eCommerce software providers such as Magento, to website developers and marketing agencies. We’re looking for a Partner Manager to join our team to manage our existing partners and identify new opportunities to expand and grow these relationships. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can be an evangelist, maintain and grow relationships with partners, and make Bolt the market leader for all things Payments. You will be accountable for, among other things, the acquisition of merchants via partners.
What you'll do
- Nurture established relationships with existing partners to maintain and grow Bolt’s footprint
- Lead across many internal functions to create partner strategy that drive meaningful business results for Bolt and partners
- Create and execute the strategic sales plan specifically working with partners to meet or exceed assigned partner sales targets
- Enable partner success through training and coaching
- Work with partner marketing team to coordinate marketing activities with partners
- Manage the day-to-day communication with partners and maintain the health of partnerships by being their advocate within Bolt
- Work closely with sales team to minimize channel conflict
- You will travel domestically to visit our partners.
- The right person will possess 2-3 years of sales, business development and partner management experience
- Experience in the technology sector required (eCommerce or payments experience preferred)
- You have excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
- You are highly skilled at working cross-functionally and build processes, communication and trust across partners.
- You are willing to travel domestically as required
- Experience working within Online Commerce, Payments or a Fintech ecosystem a nice to have
- Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.