Freelance Graphic Designer
Creative – Creative
WHAT WE DO
Bombfell is an online personal styling service for men and one of the fastest-growing startups in the country. In 2017, we were included in the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies (#218). We're building a powerful, entirely personalized retail experience that enables men to buy their clothing with confidence.
Featured in such prominent publications as the New York Times, TIME, Business Insider, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch and Vogue, Bombfell is backed by world-class investors with deep e-commerce experience.
HOW WE DO
We pride ourselves on blending best-in-class tech with expert styling and have attracted an extraordinarily well-rounded team of both technical and creative talent.
We've entered hyper-growth stage and are scaling our team to make a dent in the e-commerce universe.
Bombfell is seeking a freelance Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating digital and email marketing assets. Your role will cover a range of projects in keeping the visual style of our company consistent across multiple mediums. Our Creative team is highly collaborative and tight-knit and you will be directly working with Marketing and Product Design on everything including emails, web icons, packaging, and printed mailers. Strong applicants will have an eye for color and layout as well as a good understanding of web design / user best practices. We are looking for someone who is able to navigate design needs across multiple teams, be able to talk through design decisions, and be comfortable taking charge of projects. Video or coding knowledge is a huge plus!
- Design email blasts, digital ads, printed mailers, and other promotional marketing materials
- Optimize assets for web and mobile
- Create print ready files for packaging and branded collateral
- Oversee that all projects are held to branding guidelines
- Must have a design portfolio, preferably including professional work related to promotional or marketing materials.
- This is a contract remote position. The ideal candidate will be available to work a minimum of 15 hours a week.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, extra points for Premiere, Lightroom)
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience and a completed Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong communication and ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Positive attitude!!! :)
- Bonus points for applicants with experience in: e-mail marketing & direct response digital advertisements, video editing and basic animation, HTML/CSS, previous experience working in e-commerce/retail/ or fashion industries