Head of Marketing
New York, NY
About Bond Street
Bond Street is a startup focused on transforming small business lending through technology, data and design. Small business owners are the foundation for growth in our economy, and yet today’s banking system has left them behind. We’re building a better future where access to financing is simple, transparent and fair.
About the Team
At Bond Street, top engineers from companies like Venmo, eBay, Kickstarter, and Hunch have joined up with finance experts from places like Citibank, Bloomberg, and D. E. Shaw to disrupt the way small businesses finance themselves. We are based in New York City and are backed by an extraordinary group of venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and financial services executives.
About this Role
Bond Street is searching for a driven and strategic leader to develop and execute Bond Street's marketing strategy. As Head of Marketing, you will be charged with conceptualizing and executing new and existing channels to drive new leads, increase conversion, and maintain engagement. There will also be significant opportunity for you to own a major growth initiative across the Company and build a team.
What You'll Do
- Own and design the strategy, development, and execution of online and offline acquisition channels -- SEM, Social, Direct Mail, Email etc.
- Establish and manage a team to drive marketing efforts to quantifiable results
- Build prospecting and retargeting audiences across channels and execute ongoing testing to continuously optimize campaign performance
- Own and drive analytics and reporting for paid efforts as well as email and direct mail
- Establish and implement marketing automation infrastructure across efforts at Bond Street
- Work closely with the leadership team to define Bond Street’s marketing strategy and success
- Collaborate with Business Development, Marketing and Sales teams on other customer acquisition initiatives
What We'd Like To See
- Director or VP-level in Marketing, with least 5 years of work experience leading growth marketing across multiple channels
- Experience developing, planning, and executing customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting
- You are a self-starter with a 'can do', hands-on approach and real passion for working at a rapidly scaling startup. History of entrepreneurship and problem solving with a changing market is a plus
- Strong aptitude for working with and analyzing vast amounts of data and drawing insights
- Drive to identify key opportunities, offer solutions, and solve problems independently
- Ideally has experience cultivating leads through a funnel
- Ability to work cross-functionally with creative, product, and engineering teams
- Enthusiasm for continuous innovation and a track record of seeing ideas through to fruition
- Financial services and/or small business experience is also a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.