Direct Marketing Manager
New York, NY
About Bond Street
Bond Street is a startup focused on transforming small business lending through technology, data and design. Small business owners are the foundation for growth in our economy, and yet today’s banking system has left them behind. We’re building a better future where access to financing is simple, transparent and fair.
About the Team
At Bond Street, top engineers from companies like Venmo, eBay, Kickstarter, and Hunch have joined up with finance experts from places like Citibank, Bloomberg, and D. E. Shaw to disrupt the way small businesses finance themselves. We are based in New York City and are backed by an extraordinary group of venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and financial services executives.
About this Role
Bond Street is searching for a driven and tactful manager to develop and execute Bond Street’s direct mail and email strategy. As the Direct Marketing Manager, you will be charged with conceptualizing and executing within these channels to drive new leads, increase conversion, and maintain engagement. There will also be significant opportunity for you to inform Marketing recruitment and collaborate on various growth initiatives across the Company.
What You'll Do
- Own and design the strategy, development, and execution of direct mail/email acquisition channels
- Lead and develop Bond Street’s strategy regarding in-house lists, list acquisition, and list quality
- Identify our target audience and develop segmentation strategies to transform insights into actionable programs
- Execute ongoing testing regimen to continuously optimize campaign performance
- Own and drive analytics and reporting direct mail/email channels
What We'd Like To See
- You have 2-4 years experience, along with a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts
- You have strong knowledge of industry standards for email and direct mail creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability
- Experience developing, planning, and executing customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting performance and business impact
- You are a self-starter with a 'can do', hands-on approach and real passion for working at a rapidly scaling startup
- Drive to identify key opportunities, offer solutions, and solve problems independently
- Ability to work cross-functionally with creative, product, and engineering teams
- Strong aptitude for working with and analyzing vast amounts of data and drawing insights
- Real passion for continuous innovation and a track record of seeing ideas through to fruition
- History of entrepreneurship and problem solving with a changing market is a plus
- Small Business and/or financial services experience is also a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.