Business Advisory (Inside Sales)
New York, NY
About Bond Street
Bond Street is a startup focused on transforming small business lending through technology, data and design. Small business owners are the foundation for growth in our economy, and yet today’s banking system has left them behind. We’re building a better future where access to financing is simple, transparent and fair.
About the Team
At Bond Street, top engineers from companies like Venmo, eBay, Kickstarter, and Hunch have joined up with finance experts from places like Citibank, Bloomberg, and D. E. Shaw to disrupt the way small businesses finance themselves. We are based in New York City and are backed by an extraordinary group of venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and financial services executives.
About the Role
Bond Street is searching for a charismatic professional with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to help scale and support our sales process. As part of the Business Advisory Team, you’ll spend most of your time connecting with small business owners to share our story, nurturing leads, and supporting customers through the application process. You’ll become well-versed in our product offering, and help ensure all of our customers enjoy working with us.
What You'll Do
- Connect with small business owners to understand their business model and financing needs
- Share our product offering and educate small business owners on our application process
- Persistently follow up with small business owners who have expressed interest in financing through Bond Street
- Support customers through the application process
- Identify and push forward opportunities to improve the way we work
What We'd Like To See
- Previous customer-facing experience (sales experience a plus)
- Eagerness to learn about our product offering and small business finance
- Exceptional communication skills across all mediums
- Dedication to customer success and excitement about pursuing folks who have expressed interest
- Focus on achieving metrics-driven results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for continuous innovation and a proven track record of seeing ideas through to fruition
- Ability to connect and empathize with a wide range of customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.