Employee Engagement Associate (Practitioners)
New York, NY /
HQ Team /
Bond Vet is looking for an Associate, Practitioner Engagement who has a passion for training, teaching, education and sharing of knowledge, to make sure that we continue to provide the best opportunities for growth, for our Doctors and support staff.
Enthusiasm around our culture and employee engagement comes from all Veterinary team members, from assistants to doctors. As our Employee Engagement Associate, you will focus on creating and promoting a positive work environment for our Vets, team development, continued education, and programming .
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for employee engagement across our in clinic team, and HQ.
- Organize special programming, team events, in-clinic celebrations, and birthdays.
- Manage internal tools for recognition & create new incentives that promote a positive work environment.
- Develop and lead social and cultural events across our clinics, and HQ office.
- Own culture for Bond Vet as we continue to grow, and innovate new ways to implement initiatives that are true to our Values.
- 2-3 years of experience in a transferrable role.
- Experience in the veterinary space strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and event planning skills.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally to meet the needs of employees at all levels, specifically our Veterinarians.
- We’re obsessed with pets. The love we feel for animals drives us to do our best. We work with initiative, positivity and warmth to bridge the gap between human and pet, focusing on wellness to keep a better, stronger bond.
- We work as a team. We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about a better veterinary experience. We jump at the opportunity to help one another and seek out opportunities to team up on tasks. We’re all in this together — our team, pet owners, and the animal — and our success as a team hinges on all of us doing our best.
- We communicate clearly. We speak up, we do what we say, and we’re transparent and honest. We value clear, simple communication.
- We work happy. We bring a happy, positive attitude to work because it impacts the energy in the office.
- We’re empowered. We’re building a new kind of vet experience, and every team member is empowered to try new things and own their decision-making.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.