New York, NY /
New York, NY - Clinical /
**If you are licensed, you will earn a $5,000 signing bonus, payable after 3 months at Bond Vet**
Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’ve rebuilt the vet clinic from the ground up, with a focus on team happiness, growth and development — because taking care of our people helps you take better care of the pets who come in every day.
We’re looking for extraordinary veterinary technicians to join our team. We know that vet techs are the backbone of veterinary medicine, so we recognize our techs with unparalleled benefits, a clear growth path, and the opportunity to earn 50% more than the industry average.
Here at Bond Vet, our veterinary technicians use their medical knowledge and clinical skills to provide routine and urgent care every day.
You’ll participate in surgery and dental procedures, run your own appointments with assistants, and educate the pet parents who walk in our door.
We'll look out for you and encourage you to grow your skill set, helping you learn and setting up appropriate CE events and mentorship to support you through your career with us.
- Team-based gainsharing bonuses
- Flexible scheduling (our hours are 10am-8pm)
- Free catered meals
- Fantastic health/dental/vision coverage
- Free One Medical membership
- Continuing education opportunities
- Daily meal breaks
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A veterinary technician certification or licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT, or LVMT) is preferred but not required.
- We offer cash bonuses for unlicensed techs who pass the VTNE.
- 2+ years experience as a veterinary technician.
You'll Fit in If:
- Helping others makes you happy
- You thrive in a team culture
- You're a positive person
- You provide thoughtful, compassionate, ethical care
- You have a sense of humor
- You're as obsessed with pets as we are.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.