New York, NY
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team.
We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
Our Financial Analyst will work closely with our leadership team analyzing various parts of the business including pricing, operations, real estate and inventory. The ideal candidate is deadline driven, collaborative and high-energy. This position will report to the CEO.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor financial performance, highlight trends across key performance indicators and analyze any substantial variances to understand the underlying causes
- Provide timely and accurate financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Identify risks and opportunities to help maintain an accurate read on the financial outlook
- Provide support for clinic expansion through real estate analysis
- Conduct pricing analysis to ensure we are offering competitive pricing based on services and location
- Track performance against operational metrics and work with partner teams to exceed accuracy and efficiency targets
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Implement expense reimbursement process
- Analyze business performance and provide cross-functional insight
- Assist in preparing investor presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of finance or accounting experience.
- Strong business sense and are detailed oriented.
- The ability to spot inefficiencies and create solutions quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
You'll Fit In If:
- You’re an animal lover.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re analytical and are driven by insights gleaned from data.
- You’re a hands-on leader who can bring a vision to life.
- You have intellectual curiosity when exploring issues.
- You don’t shy away from a thoughtful debate.
- You communicate clearly.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- You’re resourceful.
- We’re obsessed with pets. The love we feel for animals drives us to do our best. We work with initiative, positivity and warmth to bridge the gap between human and pet, focusing on wellness to keep a better, stronger bond.
- We work as a team. We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about a better veterinary experience. We jump at the opportunity to help one another and seek out opportunities to team up on tasks. We’re all in this together — our team, pet owners, and the animal — and our success as a team hinges on all of us doing our best.
- We communicate clearly. We speak up, we do what we say, and we’re transparent and honest. We value clear, simple communication.
- We work happy. We bring a happy, positive attitude to work because it impacts the energy in the office.
- We’re empowered. We’re building a new kind of vet experience, and every team member is empowered to try new things and own their decision-making.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.