New York, NY /
HQ Team /
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for a motivated Recruiter to join our team.
We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
The Recruiter will help us build a team of positive, collaborative, and communicative people. You must be driven to deliver, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and dedicated to helping the company grow. Additionally, you’ll care deeply about candidates, their experience (during recruitment and employment), as well as the whole Bond Vet team.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the recruitment process and selection of candidates; specifically, reviewing applications and screening applicants.
- Source candidates through direct outreach, industry networking, job boards, and social media.
- Advise on process and routes to market, and implement thoughtful recruiting strategies.
- Consult with hiring managers to fully grasp the skills required for each position to effectively match qualified candidates to business needs.
- Manage all communication with applicants, from initial outreach to offer letters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to recruit mid- to senior-level roles and manage all parts of the full recruitment cycle.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting strategies, channels, and processes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The proven ability to take initiative, think on your feet, and quickly make well-thought-out decisions.
- A positive work environment - culture is number one for us, and one of the main reasons we exist!
- 401k match
- Fully-covered Healthcare
- Great healthcare benefits, including a paid yearly subscription to OneMedical.
- So. Many. Snacks. Free lunch on Thursdays, plus regular cultural, birthday, and anniversary celebrations.
- 3 months of free therapy, as well an Employee Assistance Program, Teladoc virtual healthcare, discounted veterinary care, and much more.
You'll Fit In If:
- You’re an animal lover.
- You’re a team player.
- You’re analytical and are driven by insights gleaned from data.
- You’re a hands-on leader who can bring a vision to life.
- You have intellectual curiosity when exploring issues.
- You don’t shy away from a thoughtful debate.
- You communicate clearly.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- You’re resourceful.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.