Accounts Payable Coordinator
New York, NY /
HQ Team /
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our team.
We offer primary and urgent care, so we’re there for pets right when they need us. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we are always innovating our systems to improve the experience for our veterinary team, our pets, and our clients.
Our AP Coordinator will work closely with the Finance team and be responsible for the management and completion of all invoices, communicating & coordinating with vendors, and lead the charge as we continue to refine financial processes during a crucial growth stage. This position will report to our Senior Accountant.
What You’ll Do:
- Code & review invoices. Ensure they are all entered correctly and paid on time.
- Assist with the continued development of accounting best practices.
- Review receipts and records to reconcile discrepancies.
- Vendor management.
- Financial ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Pay vendors, suppliers, and contractors, and maintain accurate records of each account.
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable or Bookkeeping experience and/or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and vendor management skills.
Our Promise to You:
- We trust you. This is not a place where we micromanage. We took a tip from Steve Jobs: “It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” We hire smart people and give them ownership.
- We offer great benefits (team-based bonuses, fantastic health, dental, and vision coverage, a One Medical membership, parental leave, continuing education, etc.). We don’t skimp here.
- Mentorship is our priority — our team members are never alone, and we tackle challenges and questions together.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.