New York, NY
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for an Accountant to join our team.
We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
Our Accountant will work closely with our leadership team on accounts payable, manage clinic spend and budgets, own the month-end close activities and build our financial processes. This position will report to the CEO.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage month-end and year-end close
- Proper set up of payroll and accounts payable accruals and deferrals
- Develop budget guidelines and analyze company spend
- Prepare of monthly financial reports
- Develop accounting best practices
- Bank account reconciliations
- Implement vendor payment and expense reimbursement process
- Creation of financial and ad hoc reports as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Strong business sense and are detailed oriented
- The ability to spot inefficiencies and create solutions quickly
- Excellent communication skills
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.