Community Marketing Associate
New York, NY /
HQ Team /
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for a passionate Community Marketing Associate to join our team and bring our marketing efforts into the field.
We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience. Bond Vet is unlike every other clinic out there and is carving a niche with urgent care, so it’s imperative that we are clear about our messaging and that we develop strong relationships with our neighbors. That’s where you come in :)
Our full-time Community Marketing Associate will shape our narrative and position in the local community. We’re looking for someone with a passion for animals, an energy for disruption, and a relentless focus on events, outreach and community building. You’ll be our boots (er, paws?) on the ground as we grow to become the largest veterinary employer in NYC with a handful of new clinics over the next few months.
- Work with the brand marketing team to host pop-up and in-clinic events
- Educate the community on Bond Vet’s unique value propositions
- Develop relationships with local shops and pet-friendly businesses
- Hand out swag, stickers & brochures to the local community
- Manage swag & flyer inventory in our clinics and at local businesses
- Develop creative ways to spread the word about Bond Vet
- Capture photos & videos at events and in-clinic
- Attend partner events to cultivate relationships
- Interact with clients and relay client experience feedback to HQ
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexible schedule — this is a full-time role that includes manning events every other weekend (in which case, you will take weekdays off per a set schedule)
- Social-media savvy
- Confidence in talking to people and large groups
- Experience in event planning & logistics
- Ability to easily travel throughout NYC, Brooklyn and Long Island
- Huge passion for pets
- We’re obsessed with pets.The love we feel for animals drives us to do our best. We work with initiative, positivity and warmth to bridge the gap between human and pet, focusing on wellness to keep a better, stronger bond.
- We work as a team. We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about a better veterinary experience. We jump at the opportunity to help one another and seek out opportunities to team up on tasks. We’re all in this together — our team, pet owners, and the animal — and our success as a team hinges on all of us doing our best.
- We communicate clearly. We speak up, we do what we say, and we’re transparent and honest. We value clear, simple communication.
- We work happy. We bring a happy, positive attitude to work because it impacts the energy in the office.
- We’re empowered. We’re building a new kind of vet experience, and every team member is empowered to try new things and own their decision-making.
Our Promise to You:
- We trust you. This is not a place where we micromanage. We took a tip from Steve Jobs: “It doesn't make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” We hire smart people and give them ownership.
- We offer great benefits (team-based bonuses, fantastic health, dental, and vision coverage, a One Medical membership, 16-week parental leave, continuing education, etc.). We don’t skimp on taking care of you.
- Mentorship is our priority — our team members are never alone, and we tackle challenges and questions together. This is a fantastic role for someone looking to understand how to do marketing for a young, fast-growing company.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.