Operations Manager (LVT)
New York, NY /
HQ Team /
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for an experienced LVT to join our HQ operations team and help contribute to that growth.
We offer primary and urgent care, so we’re there for pets right when they need us. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we are always innovating our systems to improve the experience for our veterinary team, our pets, and our clients.
The LVT Operations Manager will support daily operations across all our clinics in the New York City region, in addition to launching new ones. They will be responsible for bringing medical acumen and perspective to the operations team to improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
This role will report to our Head of Operations, and will help implement needle-moving initiatives such as: appointment flow optimization, training initiatives, clinic set-up and launch, and operating model improvements.
This is an opportunity to join a high-growth start-up, and scale your career with the company. The ideal candidate is an experienced LVT who has had experience leading operational initiatives, and is looking to further develop that skill set.
The role is based in New York, and will spend time in our corporate office and across clinics. Some travel may be required as we launch new markets in the coming year.
What You'll Do:
- Build - Take a hands on approach - This means spending time in our clinics working and learning alongside our teams in addition to time at HQ
- Operate - Execute operational processes in clinic
- Recommend - Bring your medical knowledge to the operations team to help develop recommendations on the best course of action
- Gain support - Work with the clinic teams to gain adoption on operational initiatives; Help communicate changes and train on the rollouts
- Measure - Help monitor KPIs to determine the success of initiatives
- Collaborate - Collaborate across all teams to scale processes across clinics
Who You Are:
- Problem solver - Enjoy fixing problems and can create order from chaos
- Adaptable - You’re capable of communicating with practitioners, front-desk staff, and executives alike; you tailor your message and are comfortable in any situation
- Motivator - The solution is only as good as the adoption; you’re able to motivate people at all levels to see the value in what you’re communicating
- 3+ years experience as an LVT, and operations experience strongly preferred
- Track record of leading cross-functional initiatives; project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Experience leading projects in clinics, getting alignment across teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; direct experience managing independent work streams
- A collaborative mindset.
- A passion for Bond Vet’s mission to provide a superior vet experience for both patients and employees.
- We’re obsessed with pets. The love we feel for animals drives us to do our best. We work with initiative, positivity and warmth to bridge the gap between human and pet, focusing on wellness to keep a better, stronger bond.
- We work as a team. We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about a better veterinary experience. We jump at the opportunity to help one another and seek out opportunities to team up on tasks. We’re all in this together — our team, pet owners, and the animal — and our success as a team hinges on all of us doing our best.
- We communicate clearly. We speak up, we do what we say, and we’re transparent and honest. We value clear, simple communication.
- We work happy. We bring a happy, positive attitude to work because it impacts the energy in the office.
- We’re empowered. We’re building a new kind of vet experience, and every team member is empowered to try new things and own their decision-making.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.