Senior Recruiter (Veterinary)
New York, NY /
HQ Team /
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for an experienced Medical Recruiter to join our team.
We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
As a Medical Recruiter, you will focus on recruitment of veterinarians and have a significant impact on a high-growth veterinary medicine organization that is building a better vet clinic for all. Ideally you can hit the ground running and bring a fresh, creative approach to help grow our talent and brand.
Contract-to-hire or short-term candidates will be considered.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain veterinarian candidate pipeline
- Research, uncover, and engage top talent using creative methods and sources (more than LinkedIn)
- Help shape and execute the recruiting strategy to be aligned with Bond Vet strategic objectives
- Screen and manage candidate experience throughout the hiring process from initial contact, offer acceptance, to onboarding
- Advise, consult, and manage expectations of hiring managers and executive leadership
- Bring market intelligence to the table
- 3+ years of fast-paced, high-volume, full cycle healthcare/medical recruiting experience.
- Proven ability to recruit physicians, nurses, and other providers in an intentionally fast environment
- You can competently describe what a medical professional does and their role on a team.
- Strong attention to detail and a knack for communicating.
- Experience managing multiple high priority roles.
- An ability to learn quickly, adapt, and adjust on the fly.
- A comfortable sense of urgency and a need to make sure everyone is always informed.
- A passion for People and a desire to learn and grow within this field.
- Comfort with recruiting software and tools (e.g., Lever, LinkedIn)
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.