Veterinary Student Intern (Non-Clinical)
New York, NY /
HQ Team /
Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’ve rebuilt the vet clinic from the ground up, with a focus on team happiness, growth and development — because taking care of our people helps them take better care of the pets we see every day.
We’re looking for an exemplary 2nd or 3rd year veterinary student to intern for us for the summer (or beyond!) in non-clinical role.
Ideally based in NYC, but can be remote.
What You'll Do:
- Provide support on various medical, operations, and training initiatives.
- Work closely with our operations and medical leadership teams to advance cross-functional projects
- Shadow and gain hands-on experience from our medical leaders and veterinarians
- The role is ideally based in New York, spending time in our HQ office and across clinics.
- You're a 2nd or 3rd year student obtaining your DVM/VMD degree
- You’re a team player.
- You’re analytical and are driven by insights gleaned from data.
- You’re a hands-on leader who can bring a vision to life.
- You have intellectual curiosity when exploring issues.
- You don’t shy away from a thoughtful debate.
- You communicate clearly.
- You learn from your mistakes.
- You’re resourceful.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.