New York, NY
Bond Vet is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Marketing Intern to assist our marketing team with partnerships, events, community outreach, data analytics, and social media. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. As an intern, you’ll receive a comprehensive professional and educational experience through hands-on projects, working alongside team members who are experts in their fields.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the development of social media content and community engagement
- Assist on photo and video shoots
- Engage relevant bloggers and influencers to build awareness of Bond Vet
- Help in the production of online retail shop
- Develop relationships with local businesses and residents
- Assist planning and running community events
- Support 360-degree marketing efforts around new clinic openings
- Candidates must be able to work part-time (20 hours per week)
- College students (juniors & seniors) and recent graduates pursuing a degree in marketing/communications, English, or a related field are preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative spirit, but also able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to a brand tone of voice
- Strong spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Be passionate about pets!
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.