Director of Remote Operations and Client Experience
New York, NY /
HQ Team /
Bond Vet is building the next generation of veterinary clinics from the ground up — and we’re looking for an experienced Director of Remote Operations and Client Experience to join our team and help contribute to that growth.
We offer primary and urgent care, so we’re there for pets right when they need us. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind — they’re warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we are always innovating our systems to improve the experience for our veterinary team, our pets, and our clients.
The Director of Remote Operations and Client Experience will be responsible for all remote daily operations at Bond Vet, in addition to implementing strategic projects. This role will report directly to our Head of Operations, and will manage our Communication Center, Concierge Services, and Telemedicine group.
This role will have access to all levels of the organization, and is critical for positioning our team for growth in the coming months. Ideally the role will be based out of our headquarters in New York City, but we are open to a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Manage our Communication Center, Concierge Services, and Telemedicine operations group to provide superior patient outcomes and client experience
- Lead a team of 25+ people through our next wave of growth with new clinic openings
- Develop scalable operational plans for our growth across the country, and build that infrastructure through the creation of team organization, communication cadence, KPIs etc.
- Work closely with our medical and operations teams to understand the fundamentals of supporting our clinic teams.
- Develop high standards for execution to meet all KPI’s & financial metrics while supporting the team in achieving daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals.
- Identify performance opportunities and drive unit economics.
- Be a leader throughout the organization by mentoring and supporting team members throughout their Bond Vet careers.
- 7+ years experience of operations experience, preferably in a services-oriented business such as healthcare or retail, and 3+ years managing a remote team
- A demonstrated ability to lead remote teams of diverse skill sets and obtain alignment to drive performance.
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives; strong project management skills to meet deadlines and gain adoption.
- Effective decision making and interpersonal skills; direct experience managing independent work streams.
- A collaborative mindset.
- Bachelor's degree in business or similar field.
- We’re obsessed with pets. The love we feel for animals drives us to do our best. We work with initiative, positivity and warmth to bridge the gap between human and pet, focusing on wellness to keep a better, stronger bond.
- We work as a team. We’re knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about a better veterinary experience. We jump at the opportunity to help one another and seek out opportunities to team up on tasks. We’re all in this together — our team, pet owners, and the animal — and our success as a team hinges on all of us doing our best.
- We communicate clearly. We speak up, we do what we say, and we’re transparent and honest. We value clear, simple communication.
- We work happy. We bring a happy, positive attitude to work because it impacts the energy in the office.
- We’re empowered. We’re building a new kind of vet experience, and every team member is empowered to try new things and own their decision-making.
We’re looking for people who are not just team players, but also leaders. If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably looking for something different than what’s already out there. So were we — let’s meet.
— Dr. Zay, Mo, Lukas, and the whole Bond Vet team
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.