Service Technician: Commercial Roofing Division
St. Louis, Missouri /
Commercial Division – St. Louis, MO /
Repair & Maintenance Technician: Commercial Roofing Division
Join a great company! Our Repair & Maintenance Technicians complete a variety of jobs such as roofing, siding and gutter repair for Bone Dry Roofing customers providing exceptional service.
Work trucks and fuel will be provided by Bone Dry Roofing. Our pay structure is commission based, where you will earn a percentage of the projects you complete.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Your primary responsibility is to represent Bone Dry Roofing, Inc with the highest degree of professionalism, punctuality, and integrity while providing our customers with respect, honesty, and the highest level of customer service.
- Perform necessary repairs for commercial properties as described in the scope of work. Scope of work can include, but is not limited to roofing, gutters, and siding.
- Be the main point of contact for the customer during the project.
- Estimate materials and labor required to complete projects.
- Communicate with customers before, during, and after projects.
- Be on call for after-hours emergency calls if on rotation.
- Prepare and collect invoices once the job is complete.
- Look for other necessary repairs, i.e., gutters, windows, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Valid driver's license (non negotiable)
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Pass a background check
- Submit to a DOT physical and drug screen
Compensations and Benefits
- $20-$35 hourly dependent on experience.
- $50,000-$80,000+ annual potential with overtime pay
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- PTO, vacation, and sick
- Company phone, truck and fuel provided.
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Associate or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, sex, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, citizenship status, service member status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.