Sales Representative: Repairs Division
Cincinnati, Ohio /
Cincinnati – Repairs /
Sales Representative: Repair Division
Are you a Reds fan? Then you'll feel right at home in Bone Dry Roofing Red! Come join our rapidly growing team! We are seeking a confident influential individual to help service our customers around the Cincinnati area. Bone Dry Roofing supplies a company vehicle, fuel, and provides all of your leads for you!
You will be introduced to our Industry Leading Sales System, where you will be given all of the tools you need to succeed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Your primary responsibility is to represent Bone Dry Roofing, Inc with the highest degree of professionalism, punctuality, and integrity while providing our customers with respect, honesty, and the highest level of customer service.
- Run 3-4 HOT leads per day
- Provide estimates for customers during the appointment
- Follow up with past customers
- Keep in contact with current customers
- Work alongside the production team to ensure they are able to complete projects you have sold
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Pass a background check
- Daily travel in the home market
- Industry experience preferred but not required - we will train!
Compensation and Benefits
- Base plus commissions. Earnings potential $65K+ annually
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability
- 401(k) plan with 3% automatic company contribution
- PTO, Vacation, Holidays
- We provide company cell phone, truck and fuel.
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Associate or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, sex, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, citizenship status, service member status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.