Residential Production Supervisor
Fort Collins, Colorado /
Fort Collins – Roofing /
We are looking for a Production Manager to fill an opening immediately in Fort Collins, CO. The qualified Production Manager will have experience managing staff, meeting with homeowners regularly to conduct sales and business transactions, a customer service focus in their work, and ability to interact professionally with customers. A qualified candidate will be able to start all jobs with meeting with homeowner, pick up or order all materials for job, perform quality control on all jobs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Your primary responsibility is to represent Bone Dry Roofing, Inc with the highest degree of professionalism, punctuality, and integrity while providing our customers with respect, honesty, and the highest level of customer service.
- Start all jobs by meeting with the homeowner.
- Pick up or order all materials for jobs.
- Perform quality control on all jobs.
- Fill out all sub pay worksheets.
- Do a final walk through with the homeowner and subcontractor.
- Collect on all jobs no later than 14 days.
- Prior experience with meeting clients and prospects face-to-face.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Customer service focus and diligent mindset.
- Previous experience working with roofing and masonry repairs.
Compensation & Benefits
- $18-$28 hourly with commission plans available.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- 401(k) plan with 3% automatic company contribution.
- PTO days, vacation, and Holidays paid
- Company Truck, cell phone, and fuel provided.
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Associate or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, sex, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, citizenship status, service member status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.