Roofing Field Project Forman
Lafayette, Indiana /
Lafayette – Roofing /
Bone Dry is in search of a qualified Field Project Forman to fill an opening immediately. The ideal candidate will have experience meeting with homeowners regularly to conduct sales and business transactions, a customer service focus in their work, and the ability to interact professionally with customers. This qualified individual will be able to start all jobs by meeting with the homeowner, pick up materials for jobs, and perform quality control on all jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Your primary responsibility is to represent Bone Dry Roofing, Inc with the highest degree of professionalism, punctuality, and integrity while providing our customers with respect, honesty, and the highest level of customer service.
- Create new points of sales by interacting with neighboring homeowners and providing excellent customer service.
- Start all jobs by meeting with the homeowner, to answer any questions, and highlight additional services to emphasize Bone Dry’s full home solutions capabilities.
- Perform quality control on all jobs.
- Fill out all sub pay worksheets.
- Do a final walk through with the homeowner and subcontractor.
- Ensure all Bone Dry safety precautions as described in the Bone Dry Safety manual are being followed on job sites.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid driver's license
- Pass a background check
- Prior experience in customer service
- Honest customer service focus and diligent mindset.
- Previous experience working with roofing.
- Sales focus mindset.
- Prior management experience is preferred.
- Military service is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- $60,000-$65,000 annually with
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability
- 401(k) plan with 3% automatic company contribution
- PTO, vacation, and Holidays
- Company Truck and fuel provided.
- Year round work
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Associate or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, sex, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, citizenship status, service member status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.