Customer Service Representative- Full Time- in Office
Indianapolis, Indiana /
Indianapolis – Administration /
Do you naturally enjoy interacting with others? Do you genuinely get a good feeling after helping someone? Do you enjoy teaching people? Do friends call you when they need a good listener? Are you likely to help give directions to someone who looks lost? Do you smile and say hello to others when getting on an elevator?
If this sounds like you, then we want you as part of our first class Customer Care Team! We are selectively seeking Customer Care Representatives who take the greatest pride in delighting callers and making them feel like the most important person/ customer we have.
Over the last 35 years, Bone Dry Roofing has proudly serviced over 250,000 of our local neighbors and installed over 125,000 new roofs. And our greatest form of advertising is word of mouth. Why? Because we strive to delight our customers, using the highest quality materials, installed by the most experienced technicians and backed by one simple principle: the customer is always the priority. As a Customer Care Rep, you would play a key role in enhancing this experience for our customers. You will achieve this by leveraging your natural skills to thoughtfully listen to callers, understand the reason for their call, uncover their needs, relieve their stress and reassure them that you can start the process to provide peace of mind.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs and schedule inspections and appointments with appropriate trade.
- Answering calls from customers with complaints, or other issues with products or services and directing to appropriate team lead to address.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Participating in ongoing training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of position, company’s products and services.
- Supporting other assignments such as ongoing CRM database maintenance responsibilities, DNS list maintenance, etc.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Assist in other administrative duties as requested
Skills and Competencies
- Active listening, verbal, and written communication skills, including a professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Detail-oriented. in fast paced environment.
- Accurate data-entry and typing skills.
- Teamwork-oriented to support team members.
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptability and accountability
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years call center experience with telephone systems and technology.
- Language proficiency.
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Military Service a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- $15-$17 hourly dependent on experience
- Hours: 8am-5pm EST
- 1 hour lunch
- Fitness Center on location
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- 401(k) plan with 3% automatic company contribution
- PTO, Vacation, and Holidays
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Associate or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, sex, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, citizenship status, service member status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.