Repair Technician: Roofing
Fort Wayne, Indiana /
Fort Wayne – Roofing /
Repair Technician: Gutters, Siding, and Roofing
Join a great company!
Your primary responsibility is to represent Bone Dry Roofing, Inc with the highest degree of professionalism, punctuality, and integrity while providing our customers with respect, honesty, and the highest level of customer service.
Our Repair Technicians complete a variety of jobs such as roofing, siding and gutter repair for Bone Dry customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect problem roofs, gutters, siding, fascia to determine the best repair procedures.
- Remove snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying materials.
- Set-up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Estimate materials and labor required to complete roofing jobs.
- Cement or nail flashing strips of metal or shingle over joints to make them watertight.
- Be on call for after-hours emergency calls, if on rotation.
- Prepare and collect invoices.
- Look for other necessary repairs, i.e., gutters, windows, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- This position requires Saturday rotation schedule
- Valid driver's license
- Pass a background check
- Willingness to travel up to 5 %
- Industry experience preferred but not required - we will train!
Compensation and Benefits
- $60,000-$75,000 annually
- Weekly pay.
- Trucks and fuel provided.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term disability policy
- 401(k) plan with 3% company match
- PTO, vacation, and sick time
- All seasons employment.
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Associate or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, sex, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, citizenship status, service member status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.