HVAC- SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Indianapolis, Indiana /
Indianapolis – HVAC /
Join a great company! We are looking for a HVAC- Service Technician to fill an opening immediately in Indianapolis area.
The qualified Technician will have an HVAC repair background with 3+ years of relevant work experience with a sales mindset and drive for success.
Your primary responsibility is to represent Bone Dry Heating and Cooling, Inc with the highest degree of professionalism, punctuality, and integrity while providing our customers with respect, honesty, and the highest level of customer service.
- Complete each customer repair
- Install parts and accessories
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis
- Perform ongoing technical training
- Ability to meet the physical demands of an outdoor job
- Coordinate daily schedules with CSR’s and/or management.
- Self-motivated to complete jobs prior to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with customers
- Perform maintenance calls to Bone Dry guidelines
- Offer maintenance plans to all customers Run no-heat and no-cool and flip any potential sales to manager.
- Repair all systems from preset pricing and offer discounts for PM
- Document all information off equipment tags and take pictures
- Perform complete performance certification on all equipment
- Be on call for after-hours emergency calls when on rotation
- Prepare and collect invoice
- Follow all safety procedures
- 3+ years of prior HVAC repair experience.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of an outdoor job.
- Ability to sell indoor air quality products and HVAC Equipment.
- Valid driver's license (non negotiable)
- Pass a background check
- Participate in company provided training to be NATE certified.
- Military service a plus
Compensations and Benefits
- Competitive base pay commensurate with experience + commission
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability
- 401(k) with 3%automatic company contribution
- PTO, vacation, and sick
- Company phone, truck and fuel provided.
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Associate or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, sex, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, citizenship status, service member status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.