Commercial Roofing Estimator - Sales Representative
Fort Collins, Colorado /
Commercial Division – Ft Collins, CO /
Commercial Sales Representative/Estimator
Your primary responsibility is to represent Bone Dry Roofing, Inc with the highest degree of professionalism, punctuality, and integrity while providing our customers with respect, honesty, and the highest level of customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell commercial and residential roofing jobs to local Indianapolis customers by following sales leads, and canvassing properties
- Estimate jobs, perform take-offs, write proposals, communicate with business owners or property managers
- Write picking list, order materials, arrange for permits,
- Make sure customers are aware of our referral programs
- Generate and maintain relationships with property managers, general contractors and other local avenues of business
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the following installation types: EPDM, TPO, and PVC membrane roofing.
- It is preferred that the candidate is familiar with modified, shingle roofing, and metal standing seam roofing.
- The candidate should be able read drawings and spec books, or be willing to learn quickly in order to perform take-offs, write estimates and proposals.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidate needs to be able to communicate with business owners and property managers on a professional level
- Valid driver's license
- Pass background check
- Submit to a drug screen
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Construction/roofing industry experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience in commercial roofing (repairs, production, or sales)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with 3% company match
- PTO, vacation, and sick time
Bone Dry Roofing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Associate or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, sex, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, citizenship status, service member status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.