Salesforce Administrator (m/f/d)
Berlin (EN) /
Business Operations – Operations /
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading "Drive to Store" platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt" in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
Once here, as a Salesforce Admin you will:
- Analyze requirements for our CRM platform based on the Salesforce (Service) Cloud / ADvendio;
- Support the users in the different departments (Sales, Sales Operations, Operations, Finance) on a daily basis;
- Be the contact person for all technical questions concerning our Salesforce system and document processes;
- Advise and design possible solutions based on the requirements of our Sales department;
- Deploy appropriate solution designs from the Salesforce Cloud;
- Implement the requirements in Salesforce in an agile development process, technically and primarily configurative;
- Take care of the the operation of the solutions used, as well as their further development;
- Make customizations and enhancements in Salesforce and implement changes on your own
- You bring more than 2 years of working experience as a Salesforce Administrator;
- Proven expertise of offering Salesforce consultancy;
- Experience in documenting & compliance processes;
- Comfortable in preparing user guidelines;
- You are fluent in English (German and/or French are a plus);
- Experience in Service Cloud, experience with ADvendio and Hubspot is a plus;
- You ideally have a certification as Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201)
What we offer:
- International, multicultural, diverse and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally
- Strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on
- The opportunity to take charge and shape your own career with possibilities to move internally within the company
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast growing team
- The opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet
- A beautiful and modern office space with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids' Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events
- Strong social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing
- English and German language courses in house
- Regular food and beverage service including drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, organic bread, or Monday breakfast
If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!