Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
Berlin (EN) /
People, Office and Culture – People and Culture /
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading "Drive to Store" platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt" in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
As Senior Recruiter, your work scope will focus on handling the recruitment activities for different department here at Bonial in our headquarter in Berlin, with the possibility of growing into a leading role.
- work alongside and consult Hiring Managers from every department to achieve the best results in finding and placing the right candidates;
- optimize existing processes and implement your ideas into the daily work of the team;
- contribute to the projects backlog in different areas (recruitment, employer branding, culture, internal processes...)
Please note that this is a maternity leave cover contract of around 1 year length - possibility of extension to be discussed.
- You are hungry for recruiting and you want to bring best talents on board!
- You have a broad experience in tech/business recruiting and a high understanding of the staffing needs in different departments;
- You know how an advanced recruitment process looks like and how to assure its realization, while guiding and educating the Hiring Managers in the best practices of recruitment and forecasting of their needs;
- You are willing to introduce new recruiting strategies and insights to the company;
- You are a strong communicator with experience in expectation management, both towards candidates and hiring managers;
- You are a social person who can balance fun and professionalism;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English - German would be a plus.
Keep in mind that this is just an ideal requirements’ list; we look for potential!
What we offer:
- International, multicultural, diverse and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally
- Strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on
- The opportunity to take charge and shape your own career with possibilities to move internally within the company
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast growing team
- The opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet
- A beautiful and modern office space with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids' Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events
- Strong social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing
- English and German language courses in house
- Regular food and beverage service including drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, organic bread, or Monday breakfast
If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!