Senior Full Stack Engineer – Campaign Fulfilment Platform (m/f/d)
Berlin (EN) /
Engineering – Software Development /
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading "Drive to Store" platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt" in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
We are building the next generation of Bonial’s in-house campaign fulfilment system that lays down the foundation for more efficient operations and long term client satisfaction. Some of our core objectives are the quality of the campaign setup, the speed of the campaign launch, the optimized work for our stakeholders through automated processes and the tracking of the campaign fulfilment throughout the various departments.
Our technology department offers an engineering & product community where you will have the chance to collaborate with other teams, participate in different tech guilds, share and improve your knowledge every step of the way.
You will be a part of Team Macao that is a collaborative and diverse mixture of professional tenures, skills and personalities. We all share the excitement to build the company’s campaign management system from scratch through a series of small and continuous iterations. We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Engineer to join us on that journey.
As Fullstack Engineer in our team, you will:
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners and stakeholders across the product area and other departments;
- Build prototypes and drive the architectural and technical implementation of the new product;
- Drive decision making for large technical projects by balancing solutions and business needs;
- Improve continuously the production environment and the team practices in order to deliver high-quality software.
What you should bring (ideally):
- 7+ years of relevant work experience as a software engineer
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes
- Experience with frameworks React, Spring Boot, Flask
- Experience with Camunda, Vieflow or other BPMN tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems and/or equivalent work experience
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages and technologies
- Fluency in English
Keep in mind that this is just an ideal requirements’ list; we look for potential!
What we offer:
- International, multicultural, diverse and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally
- Strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on
- The opportunity to take charge and shape your own career with possibilities to move internally within the company
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast growing team
- The opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet
- A beautiful and modern office space with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids' Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events
- Strong social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing
- English and German language courses in house
- Regular food and beverage service including drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, organic bread, or Monday breakfast
If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!