UX Designer (f/m/x)
Berlin (DE) /
Product – Design /
Full-time or part-time permanent
Bonial helps you save time, money and paper. We are digital advertising partner for offline business - we support retailers in their marketing activities and help them find a new audience. Would you like to join and be a part of digitalization of retail?
As a member of our product team, your mission as mostly a UX Designer (You will be involved in UI part as well, but the majority is related to UX) will be to work with our product owners, engineers and stakeholders to design and deliver an innovative and end-to-end user experience for internal tools based on our user needs, business goals and technological limitations. This highly collaborative role will require strong communication and strategic skills in combination with advanced prototyping, interaction, and visual design competencies.
- Collaborate closely with key product stakeholders (operational teams) to provide them with impactful, delightful and intuitive design solutions that simplify operational workflows
- Use your visual design skills to build modern and clean user interfaces for our internal operational tools (i.e. typography, colors, grid, layout, components)
- Make sure that your designs are implemented properly and are responding to the web app usability best practices and platform conventions
- Play active role in product discovery process by preparing interactive prototypes and leading workshops
- Use data to constantly improve and optimize your work and the product user flow
- Being the first designer who will collaborate with client-facing product and development team, formulate a design process and component library from scratch
- At least 3-4 years of experience as designer (preferably with more focus on UX)
- Demonstrated track record of successfully designing software web apps in a collaborative environment.
- Tool proficiency with Figma, Zeplin, Adobe CC, Marvel, Invision and any new ones of your choice to create designs, user flows and prototypes.
- Up-to-date with latest user research and ideation frameworks and design trends.
- Ability to gather and analyze discovery information that is needed to create the design and translate business goals and user needs into efficient user journeys
- Knowledge and experience of working with component libraries
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with multiple product and engineering teams implementing your designs while staying focused and keeping track of priorities.
- Pragmatic and detail-oriented
- Good English skills (German or French is a plus)
- Experience in designing internal tools is a plus
This is an ideal requirements list. We look for potential, someone open-minded and eager to learn new skills.
What we can offer you:
Diversity - proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we aim to enable everyone to show up as their full selves. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and to be a safe space regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender, gender identity or gender expression.
Development - strong support for your professional development with an internal Learning Hub and a feedback culture to help you identify your strengths and opportunities.
Wellbeing - we believe mental health is as important as being fit. That's why we're giving you free access to Nilo, a mental health app. And we can also offer you a corporate pension scheme so you don't have to worry about your retirement.
Sustainability - together with our Green team, we offer you the opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet.
Flexibility - we offer flexible hours, a hybrid setup where you need to be in the office 3 days per month (if you want more, you’re always welcome!), and have the option of working from abroad 30 working days per year (6 weeks). We offer 28 days of holiday, additionally, you get an extra day for each calendar year (up to 30 days) and other occasions (moving, working on a social project, etc).
Modern Office Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and a roof terrace for amazing social events.
Free lunch – whenever you’re at the office, we currently offer you different lunch options – and it’s all on us! Hot and cold drinks, fruit, and other snacks at the office are, of course, also free for our employees.
Social Culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events.
Visa Sponsorship: We provide visa sponsorship for those of you who are eager to join us from outside of Germany.
Talent, potential and motivation are crucial for us, more than fitting 100% the technical qualifications. If you feel your profile might be a right match but are not sure about it, please get in touch so we can talk about it!
You can check out our Bonial_people Instagram or read more about Bonial culture and tech on Medium.
" We have a small policy that all our employees should be able to come to the office at least 3 days per month. "
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading "Drive to Store" platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favourite shops and brands via our platforms "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt" in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximised return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the centre of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.