Campaign Manager France (m/f/d)
Berlin (EN) /
Online Marketing /
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading "Drive to Store" platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt" in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
As Campaign Manager for France (m/f/d), you will join the Traffic Management Team with a special focus on Bonial Reach, our audience extension designed for retailers. You'll report to the Team Lead Traffic Management France and manage campaigns in cooperation with our Sales team based in Paris and our Content team based in Berlin.
- Manage online advertising campaigns on various networks (Bonial Media, Xandr, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Instagram, Teads…);
- Monitor and optimise campaigns based on clients KPIs;
- Work on tight deadlines with operational excellence;
- Take ownership of your campaigns and suggest improvements;
- Lead innovation by testing new advertising networks/formats/logics;
- Meet possible partners in Berlin or in Paris.
- You have a first successful working experience around digital media buying, ideally in programmatic advertising, Facebook Ads, Google Ads;
- You have strong analytical skills – meaning ability to spot trends, optimization levers and revenue opportunities in different data sets;
- You have a natural client / service-oriented mindset;
- You acquired outstanding communication skills in order to deal with internal teams and external partners (tech partners, publishers…);
- You gained an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- You are fluent in English and native-level in French;
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Media or similar.
Keep in mind that this is just an ideal requirements list; we look for potential!
What we offer:
- International, multicultural, diverse and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally
- Strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on
- The opportunity to take charge and shape your own career with possibilities to move internally within the company
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast growing team
- The opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet
- A beautiful and modern office space with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids' Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events
- Strong social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing
- English and German language courses in house
- Regular food and beverage service including drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, organic bread, or Monday breakfast
If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!