IT Network Administrator (m/f/d)
Berlin (EN) /
Business Operations – IT Support /
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading "Drive to Store" platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt" in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
The IT-Support Team is responsible for all Internal IT Topics and IT-Security. We are handling daily User Problems and bigger Projects, related to the IT Environment at our Office and at our Cloud Infrastructure. We want to look after our Users and ensure they can work efficiently and professionally. IT should be a seamless addition to any office with little fuss or frustration. We enable users to work from home, connecting to their office as well as providing Tools, Services, email, network and VPN connectivity. We can also ensure you maintain a secure network keeping malware, Phishing and hackers away.
As a Network Administrator in our team, you will be responsible for:
- Operating Site-to-Site VPN Infrastructure for the all Subsidiaries;
- Operating Network Administration for AWS and Azure;
- Management of local Office Network (Fortigate and Forti-WIFI);
- Securing and Performance monitoring the operational business;
- Hardware Implementation, Management and Network Cabling;
- Incident-, Problem-, Change- and Configuration- Management (switches, WIFI, firewalls, VPN etc.);
- Providing network administration and support;
- Consulting with Users to specify system requirements and design solutions;
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
What you should bring (ideally):
- Very good knowledge of Fortinet Products, especially Forti-WIFI and Fortigate Firewall;
- Good knowledge of AWS and Azure Network Infrastructure;
- Good knowledge with VmWare Infrastructure;
- Good Knowledge with DNS/ DHCP/ RADIUS;
- Good knowledge with 802.1x and Microsoft Certification Authority;
- Knowledge with HP switches;
- Knowledge VOIP / VCON;
- Knowledge Cisco Meraki for remote offices;
- Experience with Firewall implementation and Projectwork in general;
- Very good English skills—spoken and written.
Keep in mind that this is just an ideal requirements’ list; we look for potential!
What we offer:
- International, multicultural, diverse and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally
- Strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on
- The opportunity to take charge and shape your own career with possibilities to move internally within the company
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast growing team
- The opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet
- A beautiful and modern office space with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids' Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events
- Strong social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing
- English and German language courses in house
- Regular food and beverage service including drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, organic bread, or Monday breakfast
If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!