(Senior) HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Berlin (EN) /
People, Office and Culture – People and Culture /
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading "Drive to Store" platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt" in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
- You are the first point of contact for advising and coaching for leaders and managers from your area in all personnel-related questions
- You will run projects to improve processes and services for our leaders
- You gather and gain insights from HR data to find pain points and help your leaders to improve management and employee engagement across the organization
- You will implement and design new guidelines together with the People & Culture Team and your stakeholders
- You will answer complex questions on employee relations and support managers in solving problems
- You support our managers to create a strategic workforce plan to meet future business requirements
- You will implement complex projects, lead change measures and implement new tools that optimize the service for the stakeholders
- You have a degree in HR or People Management, Economics, Psychology or another related field of study and are a real enthusiast when it comes to working with people
- You have 4 years of professional experience in HR BP function in a stable company
- You have a detailed understanding of German labour law regulations and are able to advise leaders and managers on best practices
- You have experience in the planning, development and implementation of HR projects in various area of HR work
- You like to work analytically and let data guide your decision making
- You are communicative and confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- You are fluent in English and German
- Business Coaching skills are a plus
What we offer:
- International, multicultural, diverse and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally
- Strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on
- The opportunity to take charge and shape your own career with possibilities to move internally within the company
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast growing team
- The opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet
- A beautiful and modern office space with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids' Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events
- Strong social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing
- English and German language courses in house
- Regular food and beverage service including drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, organic bread, or Monday breakfast
If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!