French Speaking Content Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
Berlin (EN) /
Online Marketing /
Bonial is part of Axel Springer SE and is the leading "Drive to Store" platform in Germany and France. Every day we inspire millions of users by connecting them to their favorite shops and brands via our platforms "kaufDA" and "MeinProspekt" in Germany, and “Bonial” in France.
More than 1500 retailers and brands across all sectors rely on our tailor-made, data driven marketing solutions to promote their offers and reach measurable business results with maximized return on investment.
Our more than 300 employees come from all over the world joining together to strengthen their skills and work towards creating innovative digital marketing products for clients and users. We believe in the power of each individual to own their impact and drive meaningful results every day. Our diverse and open culture is the secret sauce to our success and ensures we truly put people at the center of everything we do. Our data-driven decision making empowers our mission and how we work.
We are looking for a motivated and creative Content Strategy Manager to strengthen our Inbound Marketing Team. Your work focus is on our B2C blog, whose content will be an integral part of our apps and websites. Together with you, we want to create and develop this new channel. In your daily work, you will work closely with a young international team from the fields of SEO, ASO, CRO, content marketing and web development. With us you can look beyond the box and get insights into other areas of online marketing. In addition to plenty of coffee, fruit and soft drinks, it never gets boring thanks to team events and varied work. Of course we adapt ourselves to the health situation with Work from Home and Remote Drinks!
- You drive the content creation strategy and its implementation for our French blog in cooperation with the different teams involved to reach our goals
- You write informative articles about retail, new products as well as consumer and food trends to reach a new audience
- You create exciting content for our app users and work on advertorials for our clients
- You coordinate the broadcast of the content through different channels (Social Media, Newsletter, CRM, App, etc.)
- You can find out more from different sources (Social media, press releases, etc. ) on possible news related to retail and thus does not miss a relevant topic
- You support the online marketing team in creating and correcting text content
- You have a degree in linguistics or literary studies, journalism, communication or (web) marketing or are a committed career changer
- You have at least 2 years of experience in content/text creation and can provide us with some work examples
- You are interested in retail, product and food trends, are very creative and enjoy taking on new tasks
- You have a high level of autonomy, attention to detail and organization skills
- You have already worked with Wordpress or another CMS and/or have your own blog
- First experiences with SEO are a plus
- You are safe with MS Office and ideally have first experiences with design programs and HTML.
- You write and speak French at a native-speaking level and English at a very good level
What we offer:
- International, multicultural, diverse and inclusive community with colleagues from over 40 different countries where you can grow personally and professionally
- Strong support for your professional development with both company sponsored activities and a dedicated budget you can decide on
- The opportunity to take charge and shape your own career with possibilities to move internally within the company
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast growing team
- The opportunity to engage in projects that promote sustainability, environmental development and the impact that we make on our planet
- A beautiful and modern office space with interior design handcrafted by our creative team: fully stocked Kids' Room for when your kita bails on you; Zen Rooms where employees can pray, relax or simply have some quiet time; fully equipped gym in the office; and Roof terrace for amazing Friday events
- Strong social culture that encourages people to start conversations, build relationships and participate together in the community through regular team events in a lounge perfect for socializing
- English and German language courses in house
- Regular food and beverage service including drinks, coffee, fresh fruit, organic bread, or Monday breakfast
If you think you could fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!