Product Manager (Remote)
Product – Product Management /
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
We're rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly's culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Bonusly is seeking a Product Manager that wants to be part of a high growth company thriving in the fast evolving employee experience industry! Product Managers at Bonusly are responsible for gaining understanding of the market, generating and testing hypothesis, articulating and managing a team backlog, and working with teams to deliver features that solve problems for our customers. Sound like fun? Come and join us!
As an early hire on a growing team, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape our processes and make a big impact on the company.
✅At Bonusly, you’ll…
- represent the voice of our customers and providing a business perspective on value during day-to-day development
- take an active role in seeking and supporting customer feedback as a regular part of product development activities
- drive feature and story definition with acceptance criteria and prioritize based Bonusly’s strategies and roadmap
- collaborate with all product team members to define, design, accept, and adapt features
- pair with product design on customer calls to validate and own story definition
- communicate value, status and data on the work of your team/product collaborate with Product Marketing to produce sales and user education materials
- create lightweight business case, define success criteria and metrics
- work with product team(s) to perform research spikes, create proof of concepts, mockups, etc.
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- have 5+ years experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Designer in a SaaS software product company.
- have hands-on product and/or engineering experience with agile teams or in a start-up software product company.
- have experience and desire to work at a rapidly changing startup environment
- are passionate about our product and the possibilities in the employee experience market.
- read our Un-handbook and that leads to many affirmative head nodding and smiles.
- have a proven ability and framework to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, requiring a focus on value, cost and options.
- have a proven ability to identify high value investments with the discipline to focus on those high value investments
- have the amazing superpower of saying, "no" and having folks understanding and even possibly liking it
- have the awesome skill of articulating how the product investments we are saying “yes” to will benefit folks.
- receive feedback from your peers that you thrive at generating and testing ideas for how our products can make our customers more successful
- like working with people and people like working with you.
- would be excited to recognize your peers and receive recognition from your peers with hashtags like #Go get results, #Be an excellent teammate, #Default to transparency, #Work smarter, #Seek and embrace diversity, and #Delight the customer
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.