Revenue Operations Specialist
Sales – Sales Operations /
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, and check out this video to see what it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
As Bonusly’s Revenue Operations Specialist, you will support the revenue operations functions as we scale. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to removing all types of process friction for the sales organization at Bonusly. You’ll be responsible for the data, processes, and systems that keep the revenue generating parts of our business running smoothly. In this role you’ll report directly to the Revenue Operations Manager, who is the 4th longest tenured employee here at Bonusly, bringing a depth of knowledge of Bonusly’s history and plenty of context of our growth over the past several years.
What you’ll do:
- Remove friction from the entire sales process including legal and security review
- Enforce rules of engagement to promote efficiency and fairness
- Establish incentive and compensation structures for revenue-producing team members, and support market analysis to ensure compensation structures stay competitive
- Evaluate efficiencies to make recommendations for process improvements
- Act as the first authority on ROE disputes
- Conduct legal and security reviews for new business opportunities
💯 You should apply if you…
- Have strong contextual awareness, and ability to align to risk profile of the organization, even as that changes
- Have a background in data analysis, and a basic understanding of gleaning insights out of data sets
- Love building processes, and eliminating inefficiencies
- Live and breathe data to find opportunities to improve
- Are excited about laying the foundation of a scalable sales organization
- Have experience in SaaS
- Are familiar with CRM tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce
💚 Bonus points for…
- Familiarity with subscription management software (Chargebee, Zuora, Stripe, etc.)
- Experience in sales or revenue operations at a high growth, early stage startup
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy:
Bonusly prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of all our team members regardless of vaccination status. The CDC believes getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is the single most effective thing we can do to protect our team members, their families, and their communities. Currently, in order to attend any company/team events in person we require all attendees to be vaccinated (unless state laws say otherwise).
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals in our job application process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please let your recruiter know if we reach out for an initial phone screen.