Vice President of People Operations
Boulder, CO (HQ) /
G&A – People Operations /
Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
We're rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly's culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Bonusly is looking for an experienced, innovative and results-oriented VP of People Operations. Reporting to the CEO, this person will support a rapidly-growing team and drive continuous improvement for the culture and people of the organization. We need someone who is empathetic, skilled, and has a track record of building teams that deliver value with urgency. The opportunity for impact in this role is enormous. Bonusly is an HR technology company, and as our first HR executive hire you will be able to use our products and data to inform your work, as well as provide input on our product roadmap.
⚙️At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Collaborate with the executive team to realize the company’s vision and mission
- Design, implement, measure, and iterate on strategic programs and policies in your key areas of responsibility: Organizational Readiness & Performance Management; Top Talent Acquisition; Employee Engagement & Company Culture; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; HR Infrastructure Management
- Assume responsibility of labor relations
- Manage and grow a team
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of People Ops operations, processes and policies
- Assist and advise our Product team with your insight as an HR leader
- Act as a strategic partner to the CEO and other executives
💯You should apply if you have...
- 7+ years of HR and operations experience in a high-speed, high-growth technology company
- 3+ years of experience in HR leadership roles (e.g. Director, Sr. Director, VP)
- Demonstrated experience supporting at least 200 employees
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and measuring the success of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Comfort with ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
💚Bonus points for…
- Successful track record of supporting distributed/remote teams
- Supporting a venture-backed technology company through multiple funding rounds and (ideally) an exit
- Demonstrated success at building an employer brand, including acting as the public-facing voice of that brand
- Advanced degree in HR, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or related field
- Base: $160,000 - $180,000
- Bonus: $20,000
- Equity: 0.2%-0.33%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.