Customer Success Manager | B2B SaaS | US Market
Operations – Customer Success /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
- Be a passionate advocate for all members of Bookee's community and listen attentively to their feedback so we can positively influence how we interact with them, and provide actionable insight to the rest of the company that directly impacts how Bookee works
- Deliver stellar operations outcomes according to agreed service level agreements: ensuring we achieve the best customer outcomes for the most complex and difficult support issues our businesses encounter, and ensuring our customer success metrics stay green, operate efficiently, and maintain the highest level of quality
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers, building strong relationships and understanding their business needs and goals. Continuously assess and understand the customer's needs, challenges, and objectives. This involves regular communication and check-ins
- Collaborate with the customer to create a long-term success plan, outlining how they can continue to derive value from the software over time
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Bookee’s offerings, including its features, functionality, and capabilities
- Track customer engagement and product usage to identify opportunities for improvement and to ensure customers are deriving value from Bookee
- Anticipate and address customer issues and concerns before they become significant problems, including technical support and troubleshooting
- Act as a conduit for customer feedback, gathering insights, feature requests, and suggestions, and conveying them to the Product team
- Ensure customer subscriptions are renewed by demonstrating the ongoing value of Bookee and addressing any potential obstacles to renewal
- Identify satisfied customers who can serve as references or advocates for the product. Encourage satisfied customers to become advocates by providing testimonials, referrals, or participating in case studies. Cultivate these relationships
- Develop and execute strategies to reduce customer churn and increase retention, including identifying and addressing at-risk customers
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support teams to ensure a coordinated approach to customer success
- Create and maintain customer success resources, including best practice guides, case studies, and other educational materials
- Continuously contribute towards adapting and improving processes and workflows based on customer feedback, industry trends, and product updates to ensure best in class and seamless customer experience
- 3+ years of proven experience, whether it be in a start-up, bank, or consultancy, you are someone who loves driving change in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with processes, systematic organisation, and delivering high-quality customer service
- Experience working in a Customer Support, Call Quality, Learning & Development / Training team is a plus but not necessary
- Project management experience. Proven ability to manage a program of work from beginning to end
- Logical mindset. Making decisions and sound business judgement through strong analytical thinking and a commercial / operational mindset
- Demonstrated Data / Analytics experience; Excel proficiency
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Willing and available to work in US time zone
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/