Head of Marketing | B2B SaaS | US Market
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
About the role
Seeking a dynamic Head of Marketing to lead revenue generation as a core member of our 4-person leadership team. Collaborate with founders to shape the marketing vision. Manage a team of 10 across performance, content, and product marketing. Scale and optimize the marketing function, effectively acting as our CMO. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a record of exceptional results, join us to drive growth and success.
- Demand Generation: Lead the development and execution of customer-centric lead generation strategies, encompassing segmentation, multi-channel marketing, and targeted campaigns to drive pipeline growth, revenue tracking, and customer loyalty.
- Product and Strategic Marketing: Lead customer engagement and marketing strategy, crafting compelling product narratives, value propositions, and positioning. Collaborate with creative and digital teams to create engaging, global audience-specific content across various formats.
- Brand Development: Drive Bookee's brand and positioning through visionary data-driven strategies, ensuring consistent execution across all channels. Communicate our unique value proposition effectively to position Bookee as the top choice for potential clients.
- Thought Leadership: Be an ambassador of Bookee across media and channels through direct contribution to content creation and presentations.
- Marketing Analytics and Operations: Establish a set of key performance indicators and provide consistent reporting against the marketing team’s objectives.
- Team Leadership: Attract, develop and retain strong talent. Instill best practices and continue to develop and structure a performance-based marketing team that efficiently executes on the organization’s goals. Lead and manage a high-performing marketing team.
- Financial Accountability: Keep a close track of marketing spend with clear alignment to ROI and goals established by the management team.
- 8+ years of experience in global marketing leadership, ideally within high-growth B2B SaaS company with the US as the primary geography.
- Experience working with the ACV of $5,000 to $20,000 in SaaS.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field; MBA preferred.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to achieve goals.
- Proven experience developing and implementing successful marketing strategies that drive revenue growth and customer engagement.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to inform decision-making and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Entrepreneurial spirit/attitude, flexibility toward dynamic change.
- A track record of success in well-funded early-stage or series A startups.
- You are skilled at being able to build connections between overall business objectives and the day-to-day work items translating information into actions.
- Experience using project management tools.
Good to have
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Shiprocket, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
Website - https://www.bookeeapp.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookeeapp/